Click To Discover
- Discovering Spiritual Gifts: Is it a hunt? Discover practical ways of finding your gift. What does the Bible say? What instruction is given?
- Christian Ministry: The Great Commandment and the Great Commission. Glorifying God and serving man in love. Sharing the Good News of Jesus.
- Church Fund Raising: If God is all-powerful, why does He need my money? The biblical principles underlying appropriate and responsible giving.
- Spiritual Healing: Many Christians become disillusioned and burned-out in their faith. Many spiritual leaders get spiritually sick. Reconnect with God now!
- Christian Giving: How do I know which ministry to donate funds? How do I respond when organizations request money or significant donations?
- Christian Answers: Do you have questions about the Bible, God, or Jesus Christ? We will help you find the answers!
- Gifts of the Spirit: What are they? Are they important to me and my church? Do I have a gift? How do I know?
- Christian Stewardship: How do Christians monitor their generous giving? How do Christians measure stewardship? What is a good framework for ministry selection?
- Biblical Stewardship: Finding true value in life. Exercising our gifts and understanding what money’s all about. Are you using it wisely?
- Christian Business Consulting: Christian principles for Christian executives to build a Christ-led business. Developing servant leaders, dedicated teams, and productive enterprises.
- Speaking in Tongues: Different interpretations within the Christian church. What is the reality? What is the theology? The Biblical record explains the matter.
- Christian Mentoring: Why do men flee the counseling and accountability of other men? Be a man of courage and start a life-changing journey.
- Answers to Bible Questions: Understanding the nuances of the Bible can be a challenge. We can help! Ask your questions and find your answers here!
- Christian Retreat Centers: Safe havens for Christian pastors and ministry leaders. Desperately needed in today's hustle and stress-filled world. Rest and recharge!
- Men's Bible Study: The power of God's Word to transform the hearts and lives men. The need for men to connect with other men.
- Fruit of the Spirit: The nine visible attributes of a true Christian life: love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance.
- Men's Ministry: Discover how God can change lives through this vital addition to your church or small-group community.
- Pastors' Wives: Wives in ministry often feel unappreciated and discouraged. They can experience tremendous levels of fatigue, burnout and persecution. Here's some hope!
- Servant Leadership: We must fully abide in Jesus to lead a Christ-like business. Discover humility, seek Him first, and lovingly obey Him.
- Bible Answers: Who is Jesus? Does God exist? Why am I here? Find out the biblical response to these common questions.
- Bema Seat: When does this event take place? What is its purpose? Discover how the Bible describes this event.
- Christian Speakers: How do I find a speaker for my conference or event? What should I look for? Is the person qualified?
- Charitable Giving: What's at the heart, mind and soul of generous giving? How do we give with confidence and experience true joy?